Loyola University Chicago
Reference & Instruction Librarian for Business Administration and Communications
BA in History, Loyola University Chicago
BA in Religious Studies, Loyola University Chicago
MLIS, Dominican University
MBA (Aug. 2016), Loyola University Chicago
Member of ALA
Member of LLAMA
Co-Chair of Library PR Committee
Member of Library Assessment Committee
Founder of Academic Library Marketing
Member of RAILS Library Marketing Group
Member of MARIL (Metro Area Reference and Instruction Librarians) of Chicago
Loyola University Chicago coordinates public relations efforts through a committee.
View many of my projects and resume through LinkedIn, or through my personal website which can be found here.
- Finals Stress Relief and Holiday Fun!
- Experience Mapping for Marketing Plans
- Quick Tips: Publicity Vs. Promotion
- A Lesson from Nike
- Consumption Contexts Part 1
- Consumption Contexts Part 2 - Lateral Marketing
- Consumption Contexts Part 3 - The Product Life Cycle
- Awards! Fame! Recognition! Marketing Glory!
- Article Review & Reflection: What Exactly Do You Do Here?
- De-Library Your Library Programming
- Taylor & Francis, SLA Partner Talk on Social Media in Libraries
- Today's Marketing Trends: The Experian Marketing Forward Tour
- Don't Make Your Library Like a Bus Route
- Creating "Snackable" Content
- Customer Discoveries in a Data Driven World
- Marketing Measurement Mysteries
- The Customer Journey: A Library Pipe Dream